Monday, March 14, 2022

 Tami called this morning, while I was in the hot tub, to let me know she got the package with placemats and LOVES them!  

I tried to switch the phone to speaker so I wouldn't have to hold the phone - 


because I was too aware that there ARE possibilities of a disastrous mishap!


However I could not figure out how to get to the screen with that option 

despite my truly valiant effort. 


IF ONLY! <g>

However I do know how to put my phone on speaker when I make a call, so calling her back was the low teach (and simplest!) solution.  


I can just imagine Alex rolling his eyes, because technology is all-too-often beyond me!


In other technology frustration, last evening I tried to watch this past week's recorded episode of This Is Us,  But while the icon showed it as the correct program, it had actually recorded the previous hour's program so I only got to see a few seconds of 'my' show.  There had also been a snafu the previous week, when it did almost the same thing, but at least had recorded a portion of TIS.  

Can't even blame it on Daylight Savings Time since the recording took place before DST started.




In happier news my quads are doing much better this morning.  Saturday they were really sore, and it eventually dawned on me that the culprit must have been the new leg exercise at the gym on Friday.  That had been easy to do well (Davon had seemed impressed) but my quads certainly squawked loudly about it the next day.  Yesterday they had improved considerably, and seem (almost) normal today.  



The following blurb was in a recent Science News.  Brownie, while a sweetheart, "probably" doesn't qualify for the study - though if Echo was still around I'd definitely sign her up!

No comments:

Post a Comment