Thursday, March 31, 2022

 Nothing official on today's agenda for me.  Andy & Sandy did have a dinner thing tonight (and apologized for planning to desert me for the evening)  though as of yesterday Andy has been a little under the weather so they likely will end up bowing out and staying home.  


Also heard from Tom yesterday that he has the flu and couldn't get warm.  


It has warmed up here considerably, and was quite pleasant when I went out today to feed the birds/squirrels our strawberry tops after breakfast.  I should be able to brave the afternoon temps and go on Pippa's afternoon walk, which I haven't done yet this visit.


Sandy was worried that the squirrels would trash the new bird feeder I got her for her birthday, but at the store yesterday we found birdseed that bragged squirrels wouldn't be interested in it.  So yesterday she filled it and hung it on their bedroom balcony.



Another one of her gifts, from Richie, was a Beatles jigsaw puzzle.


None of us has ever seen a 3000 piece puzzle before, and the box is almost as deep as it it tall in order to hold all of the pieces.  Given how long it took Tom and me to do the 2000 piece one from Alex, this one should keep Sandy busy for a LONG time! 

 

FYI Sandy has always been a serious Beatles fan; she's seen them in concert THREE times!


No comments:

Post a Comment