Saturday, March 5, 2022

I received good news from my tax man yesterday -


 and even the drive home from Scottsdale during rush hour wasn't too bad.  



With no traffic snafus on the way over (like I'd experienced the day before) there was time before my 4:00 appt to pop into Modern Quilts right across the street.  Though they didn't have any skiing or snowboarding fabric to add to the baby quilt (and I hadn't really expected to find any) I did pick up a fat quarter of some blue crab fabric.  


It "might" <g> find its way into some future placemats for Andy & Sandy - 



though of course NOT to be used when chowing down crabs!


Here I am enjoying crabs again during a different visit - but that time with hair!




Last evening, while Tom and I were catching up on some taped Jeopardy (we'd gotten 'seriously' behind) I finished binding the last placemat for Tami.



Today the push is on to attach sleeves and labels for the quilts (mine and Wanda's) heading to the AQG show.  Once those are done I can get back to more fun stuff - like the baby quilt for Teri!



With Winter on today's agenda (the Phoenix version, that is!) I'm trying out a recipe for pasta fagioli in the crockpot.  Sure do love the Olive Garden's version, and hope mine turns out as tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment