Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Yesterday’s errands were accomplished in a timely manner, which is always appreciated.

 

I didn’t have to wait very long at Verizon (and now the phone should do what I want/need it to do); Brownie has his year’s worth of flea/tick and heartworm meds (though I’m considerably poorer); I deposited my found check (and learned that I was not the only one with ATM issues on Saturday.) 

 


 As long as I was in the neighborhood I ordered a wrap for lunch from Panini’s, though I still could BARELY hear through the car speaker and look forward to Alex fixing that. 

Weird how my flip phone worked fine


but my smart phone upgrade just isn't cutting it!


 

A few minutes later, at noon, as I was picking up lunch and getting set to head home (thinking I'd have plenty of time to do a final p/u around house before the exterminator arrived) my phone rang.  Though the office had informed me that he was scheduled for the 1-3 window, that was not what they had told him; he was calling to say he was at the house but nobody else was (Tom was at the grocery store.)  


Luckily I was just a mile away, so it all worked out.  And this morning I finally tubbed up the scraps that have been sitting in overflowing tubs/boxes all along one  entire side of Lisa's bedroom - so NEXT time he will be able to spray around the entire perimeter of that room.



There is still large tub of scraps that still needs sorting - but Mary should be her way home, and after she takes a much needed/deserved rest I'm hoping she'll be able to make it over before I leave on my trip next week; we can sort through that tub while she fills me in on the details Brett left out of his daily missives!


 

I didn't get most of my phone calls made yesterday (though I did enjoy my chat with Terry while I soaked.) But with just the gym on today's agenda I plan to cross off all of those other ones today.  



 


No comments:

Post a Comment