Saturday, April 2, 2022

 Here's a pic from Taco Tuesday including me with much of the gang; 


Before I left on my trip I'd dropped off my machine at Mulqueen's so it (finally) could be properly cleaned/serviced.  It was considerably overdue for that, but I had difficulty finding a 'good' time to be without it for a few weeks - until now.  Thursday they called to say it was ready for pick-up, so that's at the top of my To Do List once I get home next week.


Friday Sandy picked up Charlie & Harry from school (they only had a half day) and in the afternoon the four of us played Tripoley.  It's a fun game, but since it was the first time playing for me I guess I can be forgiven for losing?  



We were glad to hear when Emily was out of surgery, and especially that things had gone well,  according to plan with no surprises.  



Hopefully with just the two littlest ones at home this weekend she can spend her time relaxing and recuperating.  However Maggie definitely is quite an active kiddo; we adults would all like to siphon off some of her energy!




Last evening's entertaining was watching West Side Story.  The music is as good as ever, of course, and the plot has aged well even after 60 years.  However I sometimes found it difficult not to think about the original movie cast.


Charlie, who has been in a number of plays and (at least now) would like to be an actor when he grows up, certainly enjoyed it.  At Sunday's party he entertained us with a reprise from one of his recent performances.


After breakfast this morning Sandy and Charlie took a dip in the pool - with Pippa lifeguarding.  


Pippa takes her obligations seriously.  Just the other day the repair crew came to fix the pool chair lift, and she kept us 'safe' from them.  The lift had been down for a month, but now that it's been repaired Andy will be able to use the pool again.


When Pippa is not on duty <g> she can be seen relaxing - and smiling?

No comments:

Post a Comment