Thursday, April 21, 2022

 Spoke with Alex this afternoon; he's flying home tomorrow morning (just for the weekend) and I'll be picking him up at the airport.  The big question is how long it'll take for him to notice that he has a working washer/dryer and dishwasher.


PT went fine, though I was tired and it wasn't my best showing - partly due to the fact that late afternoon is never my best time of day, and partly because I'd already worked out at the gym this  morning.


When I got home from PT I gave Brownie another bath despite just wanting to sit and rest; the cleaners will be here tomorrow, and that way the tub can stay clean for a little while until he's due for another bath.  He does seem to be getting more or less resigned to his new bathing schedule ~

though obviously he is quite happy when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment