Sunday, April 10, 2022

 Saturday I felt less crappy!  (I did take a Covid test around dinnertime, at a friend's urging, and happily it had a negative result.)  In fact I felt well enough that I set up my sewing machine in the morning, ironed some strips, and  started a scrappy Jelly Roll Sizzle.  It's a current favorite on the Pat Sloan site, and I really like the quilts the ladies are sharing.  Today I made substantial progress - after first making some serious errors.


My computer's mouse quit a couple of days ago, but even after replacing the batteries (numerous times) and checking the 'thingie' seated on the side I was not able to get it to work.  Using the scroll pad is difficult for me (and for some things, like Words With Friends, doesn't seem to work at all.)  

Today I ventured out to the store for new batteries, which did the trick. 


Teri sent some pix from today's baby shower.  It seems that the quilt was a hit.



Also picked up some Frosty Paws for Brownie to try; Pippa sure loves them!  He was obviously confused by it at first, though did take a few tentative licks.  


Once I took the paper off he did better, and maybe next time he'll know what it is and dive right in.



While at the store I picked up the rest of the ingredients I'll need to make my farro dish for the Foothills potluck.  I also wanted to pick up some matzoh - but couldn't find any.  


And neither of the employees I asked for help even knew what matzoh is!

No comments:

Post a Comment