Sunday, April 24, 2022

I started off my day yesterday by taking Brownie for a morning walk around the neighborhood, enjoying our lovely weather.  We had a leisurely walk since he 'needed' to stop/sniff/pee constantly, and I got lots of 'reading' done via my ear buds.  Thank you, Marilyn!


  

Unfortunately I didn't get nearly as much accomplished the rest of the day as I'd hoped/planned, though on the plus side <g> I did skip a mega fabric sale in Scottsdale.  


At least I did sew the 2022 AQG Show label onto my book quilt; "too often" (aka always...) those labels come home from the show and then sit around for a long time.  

In fact I'm pretty sure I have a label from a previous show still waiting. 


Mostly I dragged through the day, and had difficulty getting motivated.  


Hopefully today will be better.  


Mary is coming over to 'supervise' the repotting of some of my plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment