Thursday, April 28, 2022

 I was on the phone with COX for a while this morning, and may have resolved the Jeopardy issue by tweaking the priority section and moving Jeopardy to the number 1 position, with the highest priority.  Unfortunately we couldn't find any way to delete things that are no longer available (like the winter Olympics!) 

Still, they have been moved to the bottom, with the lowest priority.  Obviously won't know about Jeopardy for sure until tonight, but it could happen...



While I was on the phone with COX I missed a call from Joy.  The mare foaled last night, which Dick discovered when he went out to feed this morning, and she knew I'd want to come over and meet the new arrival.  Mama was very relaxed, and didn't mind me getting up close and personal.




No comments:

Post a Comment