Friday, April 29, 2022

 I've stopped charging my iPhone every night once I found out that would lesson the battery life.  Most days I only use up 1/4 of it, so that hasn't been a problem.  However I hadn't thought to charge up my ear buds - and if there's a way to see how much battery life is left Alex left that out of my tutorial.)  I have been using them a fair amount, on my walks with Brownie, weeding out front, etc.  So I really shouldn't have been that surprised yesterday when they died early into my 20-minute trek on the treadmill at PT.  I 'compensated' by upping the speed from 2.5 all the way up to 3.0 (halfway between '2.0 walk' and '4.0 jog') which may explain the reason I struggled a little with some of my other exercises.



The day I went to Target I stopped in at Sally's to see if any of the little orange buffers I like so much had come in.  (I haven't been able to find them anywhere since before the pandemic.)  They hadn't, but the clerk said they were expecting a shipment of stuff on Wednesday.  On the way home yesterday I needed to stop by the lab (to confirm it was Sonora Quest so Dr. Guice's office could said over a lab order) and since that was right by Sally's I popped in.  Long story short - still no buffers, but the substitute manager (named Roberta also) said she had some at her store, would be back today and bring some with her, and then someone would call me. 



Tom and I watched Jeopardy in real time last night - 
so guess what taped last evening?

No comments:

Post a Comment