Friday, December 31, 2021

I started off my day by getting the turkey soup going in the crock pot - and it may be my best batch yet!  Then I got started cutting fabric for Tom's arrowhead quilt.  Nothing ready to show yet, but I expect to make progress over the weekend.


Mary came over this morning, and we sorted a big tub of scraps.  The strips and triangles have been transferred to their respective tubs, while the rest of the fabrics were divided into color piles.  I was very happy when Mary came across scraps that spoke to her, so they have been rehomed! 

I also filled up another bag to add to Jessica's pile:


Alex came over with laundry, and 'as long as he was in the neighborhood' <g> he sampled the turkey soup. Obviously he approved; he had a second bowl.  


The cleaners arrived just as I was heading over to Carol's.  We emptied many more tubs in her garage, which is encouraging - though she still has considerably more organizing to go.  I, however, went home to a clean house!


It's the usual New Year's Eve here - working on a jigsaw puzzle while we nosh, nosh, nosh.  

I did eat some fudge late this afternoon in the hope it will help me stay up longer tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment