Wednesday, December 29, 2021

 While searching for my glasses, I found my MIA face mask; it had slid down between the passenger seat and the door, and was mostly hidden under the seat. 


 When going through the hefty stack of miscellaneous quilt patterns cut from magazines, I found close to a dozen possibles, as well as my MIA t-shirt quilt book tucked in among them. In addition I finally located the four BQ patterns I knew I had "somewhere".  Then I had to decide whether to ask Tom to select a pattern or make that decision on my own. 

 

 When Alex popped over I asked for his input on colors, and he agreed with me that cream would coordinate better than white.  I also need a solid blue, and he couldn’t believe that with all my fabric I didn’t already have the ‘right’ blue - until he went through my blue stacks in the cabinet.  

“Guess you’re going to have to go buy more fabric.”



Getting into the car this afternoon to head over to Carol's 
I found my glasses!!! 



I had checked under the seats, and between the console and the seat - but they were between my seat and the door, resting on the tiny strip of carpet there and basically invisible.



Carol and I made great progress, emptying a lot of boxes in the garage - and I even came home with more fabric, plus a bunch for Jessica.  



We also rearranged some furniture to make room for another shelf/cabinet, a move which had been my suggestion and worked out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment