Thursday, December 2, 2021

Before PT I dropped off a yoyo tree and the gnomie tin at Joanne's house.  She's been busy decorating her house, and it's looking quite cheery.  And I loved the plants/planters out front.  FYI The swing in the photo was her baby swing from "a few" years ago!




Balancing on my right foot went better than ever at PT this morning, and I also noticed improvement on my step-downs.  The biggest remaining hurdle is the one-footed calf raises, which are still beyond me unless I support my body weight with my hands on the counter.  However it might get easier 'one of these days' since my right calf is working at returning to normal.  Last time we measured there was a difference of 3 cm between the right/left calves; today that difference was down to 1.5 cm.



Since the cleaners are coming tomorrow Brownie got a bath this afternoon.  He definitely leaves evidence behind, in the form of hair and dirt, so I hate to do it after the bathroom is spic and span.  



It's sunny and warm (81) at the moment so he shouldn't get too cold.  FYI November set all kinds of heat records, with 25 of the 30 days reaching at least 80 degrees, for an average high of of 82.3 (or 83.2) degrees.  Love our "winter"!



Jim just let me know that he has to cancel tomorrow's gym session because his next medical procedure has been scheduled for then.  And while I could go to the gym and work out on my own <g> that's 'not likely' to happen... 



No comments:

Post a Comment