Tuesday, December 14, 2021

 By 9:30 my package was in the system, ready to head to Colorado - 


and should arrive in time, even though Priority Mail isn't actually two days this time of year.


When Merci asked if I had a nickel (so she wouldn't have to give me 95 cents in change) I popped out to the car to grab one from my stash.   Unfortunately I dropped my keys on the seat when I was getting the nickel out of the cup holder, and then (creature of habit) hit the lock button on the car before I closed the door.  

Good thing we only live 1 mile from there - and Tom was home to bring me the spare set.


While I was waiting by the car my phone rang.  I answered just as an emergency vehicle went by, siren screaming, making it hard to hear.  


It was Deb, wanting to move up our tree trimming from Friday to tomorrow (they had a cancellation), which is fine - unless we get a lot of tonight's predicted rain.



Now will see if any of the dandelions want to come out easily.


If not, I can always  're-schedule' for after the rain!









No comments:

Post a Comment