Saturday, December 25, 2021

 We got so much rain yesterday (over an inch) that the yard looks like we had irrigation. We expect to be getting more today, so I wondered if they would adjust the irrigation schedule.  And sure enough, a little after 7:00 this morning we got notification to that effect:

Irrigation for the 12/27/2021 cycle has been canceled due to rain.

So now I'm waiting to hear back from Sue whether the next cycle will still run in three weeks (as 'scheduled') or be moved up some; I need to know whether I have to make adjustments to our appointments with the bee guy, and the tree trimmers.



I got all my 'cooking' done yesterday, and then Tom and Alex helped me <g> get rid of the half dozen deviled eggs that didn't fit into the specialty tray.  (I always hard boil extra eggs in case some don't peel well, but yesterday they all behaved.)  


Alex whipped up a delicious lunch, and also helped with some of the slicing/dicing for the faro salad. Today I just have to peel/dice the potatoes, as well as get the turkey into the oven.  


Hope it's not pouring when it's time to retrieve it from the shop fridge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment