Thursday, December 30, 2021

 In the end I decided to let Tom choose the quilt pattern from my stack of possibles, and he selected the BQ5 pattern.  


I really like the effect, and it should turn out to be a dramatic quilt.



However... 



when I checked the pattern, the directions are given for a larger square than I will be cutting due to the way the fabric is 'printed', in 6.5" rows.  That means I will need to redraft all the other pattern pieces to go along with my 6.5" squares.


Good thing that I am not intimidated by math!  


But just to be sure, before I begin cutting

 
I plan to have Mary double-check my calculations tomorrow.




Last evening I found myself fading early.  So when I started nodding off (while I was sitting up, not lying down on the couch!) I gave up the fight and went to bed.  Of course I expected to wake at an all-too-usual ridiculous hour, so was WAY beyond surprised when I looked at the clock this morning...


because it was almost 8:00!



Guess I wore myself out yesterday doing all that hard work at Carol's? <g>


(I actually did hang out on the heating pad last evening 
since my back was grumbling some.)



Soon off to PT, and when I get home 
it'll be time to take Tom for his second back shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment