Thursday, December 30, 2021

 Today, to mark yesterday's One Year Anniversary of my foot debacle, I 'celebrated' with another PT session.  Nobody baked me a cake, though... <g> 


If you're keeping track, today was session #66 - and the good news is that I continue to see progress.  For instance today on the treadmill I was finally able to move up to 'official' walking MPH (from the 1.9 setting to the 2.0 one) without starting to limp.

But the truly exciting news is that I did my Step Downs without holding on!!!  



This afternoon, while I was waiting for Tom to have his back procedure, 

I drafted the BQ5 pattern to accommodate 6 inch squares.  


After we got home I popped over to TOQS, and found a dark blue that would work.  


So now I am all set to start cutting and sewing tomorrow morning!

Loved this new display for Sherri had for the chickens.  Sadly she needed to cage them because not long ago one of her models "walked out" of the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment