Wednesday, January 31, 2018

This morning I found my mouse, but still have not been able to locate the MIA needlework.  I worked on it all summer at the hot springs, putting in a lot of hours, and am really bummed.  Just cannot figure out where it could have gone to!



Made the sleeve for my quilt this morning, and then popped over to Foothills for a bit.  Laura was bringing me a piece of the Kona Ash (now I can make the lotto block for the retreat), and I wanted to pass along a magazine clipping to Mary, who was coming to drop off a sewing machine. (Pretty sure she enjoyed the article!)


Around 11:30 I picked up Latina, who was more than happy to come with me to Dodge Doggie Daycare while her parents spent the afternoon at the doctor. 



Latina and I spent much of the afternoon in the backyard enjoying the lovely day.  Once we came inside she "helped" me finish blind-stitching the sleeve.



Unfortunately Marcie had picked up Latina before Alex arrived late in the afternoon with Tyga (he's dog-sitting for a few days) and dinner for all.  The pooches should get to visit tomorrow; Alex is off to the big golf tournament (and after party) and we will be dog-sitting.


No comments:

Post a Comment