Monday, January 22, 2018

Marcie and Latina delivered our new clock yesterday.  It not only arrived amazingly fast - thank you, Amazon Prime! - but it also looks as nice as the photo, and coordinates perfectly with the kitchen. However I used the spot from a leftover nail (though I did replace it with one having a larger head for better support) which was from the calendar I'm no longer "allowed" to hang there, so the clock sits too low and will need to be raised. 



Last evening I finished binding the quilt while I 'helped' Tom watch football.  I used Wanda's suggestions on my corners, and it seemed to work well.  We'll just have to wait and see if I get any comments from the judges on my binding.


The spool quilt still needs a sleeve (and the label sewn on) - but I'm getting close!


When I woke up for my nightly trek to the bathroom (at 3:30 this morning) I worried that maybe I was up for the day. But not only did I fall back asleep - I slept in until 7:30! The tree trimmers seem to be running a tad late today (it's 8:00 now and they're still not here) but that's okay. It's definitely a gray morning, which makes it harder to get up and out in the morning.  And literally as I was typing that last sentence they pulled up!


No comments:

Post a Comment