Wednesday, January 10, 2018

The rain arrived last evening, accompanied by considerable rolls of thunder.  Not sure how long the weather lasted once I went to sleep; it's no longer raining this morning. The rainfall did seem to be fairly heavy from the sounds of it, and we can always use it, especially since we haven't seen anything significant since the end of August.  But as is so often the case, the timing could have been better. The tree trimmers are scheduled for Friday, so I hope the ground dries out by then.  Otherwise the crew is bound to make divots in the yard - which "somehow" I always seem to find, risking turning an ankle.



Recently I have been sleeping better - but this morning found myself awake at 4:00.  I'm expecting a long business meeting at Foothills today.  January's is always the lengthiest one, with a new board starting - and this meeting could set a record since in the waning months of 2017 several issues were shelved "until next year".

No comments:

Post a Comment