Tuesday, January 16, 2018

It was a productive morning, and I'm happy to have a nice clean bathroom - though the more I did in there, the more I found that needed to be done.  Then Linda called tonight, and it's possible the meeting planned for tomorrow afternoon (which provided the motivation to clean!) may not happen after all.  However even if it is cancelled, she's still going to come over to admire our nice new kitchen, as well as deliver the cooler we left behind on Thanksgiving and take home some of my protein powder to try with Zahn.



After my gym workout (and a little cardio afterward) I swung by Winco to pick up salmon and a few other items for dinner.  I cooked tonight, giving Tom an evening off, and Alex joined us.  Instead of simply steaming the asparagus I sautéed it in butter and garlic, and grilled the salmon out back... in a t-shirt.  And that's the reason we put up with our "warm" summers!



Most of my afternoon was spent on the binding for the spool quilt.  It took a long time, but now it's attached and ready for the blind-stitching (which I can do at the Flying Pig Sewcial on Saturday.)  I'll be taking the quilt to Busy Bees tomorrow; it's always fun to have something to share at Show & Tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment