Friday, January 26, 2018

The Upward Foundation truck was out front when I got home from the gym.  The guy already had the table and box of miscellaneous stuff loaded - but said they wouldn't take the recliner because it would need to be cleaned first.  I know it's 27 years old (!) but it looks in good shape to me - especially when I take off the head and arm rest covers.  On the way home from my doc appointment I stopped in at school to see if one of the teachers may have room for it in her reading corner. 


Don't really want it back in the garage!



Forgot to mention that a couple of girl scouts stopped by the other day; it's 'that' time again.  Of course I bought a box from each one.  



Alex went to dinner with us (all-you-can-eat fish fry) and then tried to make my iPad happy - it is VERY slow - and then get it set up for Mom.  



The other night, when I turned on the TV,
the Final Jeopardy 'question' was up. 


No idea what the category was, but I got the answer (Van Gogh)
when none of them did. 


That always makes feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment