Friday, January 19, 2018

After the gym (it was a different sort of workout, with an 8# bar) I headed over to Bed, Bath & Beyond for two new kitchen trash cans that I'd noticed during a recent visit.  The price was good, and I was able to use a 20% off coupon on each which made it even better.  Naturally I was looking forward to seeing how they looked in the new kitchen, though I knew they'd be a major improvement over the old white plastic ones.)  But when I unpacked the first one from the carton it had a major dent in it.  So after I had my post-workout protein smoothie I headed back to exchange it.  Of course they recognized me, and I didn't even have to pull out my receipt to do the exchange. At least one more thing in the kitchen finished - and looking good.



Stopped by Marcie's to check out their pool in the daylight (pretty blue pebbletech - and I also got to see the waterfall in motion) and see if she and Latina wanted to take a quick drive up to the post office.  We'd finally gotten the MIA Discover bills, and I wanted to get that hefty check in the mail asap - but missed today's delivery.  We got to the drive-through just as the mail was being removed for the 3:00 pickup; good timing!



Cheri stopped by unexpectedly this afternoon.  We had a good chat - and I was able to pass along the cherry placemats.  My pile continues to shrink!



Spent the rest of the afternoon on the heating pad while I finished Season 1 of Ozark.  Lots of things I did not see coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment