Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Written on Tuesday, but never got around to posting yesterday:

We have a lovely view from our recliners, though the windows definitely needed to be cleaned.  Now that I've done all five, inside and out, I realize just HOW bad they had gotten.  After just the first swipe (will wait for the sun to show places I missed) it looks like there is no glass there!



I'm definitely dragging today after my poor night's sleep

.
so it was a less-than-stellar workout.  To be honest I didn't want to go - but I did.  Jim lowered the weights for me, and I bailed on one machine - but at least I showed up and did something!



Did a little sewing in the morning, and swung by the library after the gym to drop off and pick up, so at least I managed to get a little bit accomplished for the day. (And yes, later in the day I was notified that TWO more books had arrived.)



Surprisingly I actually got quite a bit done in the afternoon.  Alex came over and helped me with a number of things around the house and yard, crossing off all but one of the things on my list for him.  Then after he pumped up the tires on the riding mower and gassed it up I mowed the Back 40, ditch, and 37th Ave.



When I finally ran out of steam, I decided to watch some TV and do some handwork.  But despite looking "everywhere" (and the places where it should have been twice and even three times!) I couldn't find it.  It did go to California with me last month (though I never found time to work on it.)

* * * * * * * * * *

Now it's Wednesday morning (yep - up again at 4:00) so I did make it outside to check the moon.  Not as impressive as the pix floating around FB....



My mouse is MIA this morning.  There are only a couple of places it could/should be, so I'm baffled about its whereabouts.  Once Tom gets up (likely late, because he got home from Tucson at close to mid-night last night) I will do a more thorough search.  In the meantime I'm being forced to use the touchpad - which is difficult and unwieldy for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment