Thursday, February 1, 2018

Maybe Dodge Doggy Daycare needs to add this to our services?

I got a little more sleep last night; at least it was after 5:00 when I opened my eyes.   But I woke up tired <sigh> and (unlike me!) remained horizontal for quite some time before finally dragging myself out of bed.



Except for a trip to the library this morning (several additional books have arrived) and an "appointment" to drop off Alex in Scottsdale this afternoon, my day is wide-open to get stuff done around the house - at least until the pooches arrive!  


Yesterday I tackled the floor-to-ceiling shelves in the computer room (though probably should rename it 'the office' since there's no longer a computer in there?)  While I didn't get totally done, at least I can see progress - mostly in the form of piles of books to be rehomed to various places.


Would also like to whip up at least one lotto block for the retreat now that I have the required background fabric.  (Thank you, Laura!)  Some of the ladies commented that it took twice as long as they expected; for some reason they had difficulty with the Disappearing 4-patch block.  But I've made a quilt (and several other projects) using it and never had any problem.


Maybe I'll get lucky (again) and win some of this year's blocks.  Of course the more blocks I make and enter the better my chances, though last year I only made one spool block - and still won!

No comments:

Post a Comment