Friday, February 23, 2018

I got a great night's sleep - really slept in!  (If I had a mouse wire to pull, I would be inclined to play Hallelujah at a happy volume...)



Tonight is neighborhood BUNCO at Edie's, so it's nice that I shouldn't be dragging this evening.  Mom has attended with me during one of her previous visits, but this will be Marcie's introduction to the neighborhood group.  



The only thing on today's schedule is the gym this morning.  With a solid night's sleep I should have a good workout - except that it's an upper body day, and my upper right arm is still bothering me.  In fact I have had to tweak how I get dressed.  Whatever muscle became unhappy a week ago is still kvetching.



Today is going to be colder than yesterday (which was quite nippy due to the wind) with 20 mph winds.  MY forecast is for an inside afternoon of Rummikub! 



This weekend is the Fountain Hills Craft Show.  We'll have to decide if we want to brave the 60-degree weather or not.  At least it's going to be sunny all weekend, with only light winds of 4-7 mph.

No comments:

Post a Comment