Sunday, February 4, 2018

Lazy morning - and then LAZY afternoon... napped on the couch!  Still feeling tired - and just hope that my body does not decide to finally wake up around bedtime!



Last night, picking up Wanda for our evening on the town, my needlework appeared on the back seat.  NO IDEA why it was there (or how it stayed hidden...) but thrilled that it turned up!



And so did the earring (one of my favorites!) that I lost last fall in Havasu.  Got a text/pic from Allan yesterday that it had turned up, and Tami would be mailing it.  



The replacement clock arrived yesterday, and Mike dropped it off today.  I haven't yet unpacked it, and then noticed that the broken clock actually ran for a few hours today before stopping again.  Hope the new one is happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment