Thursday, February 8, 2018

Happy to report I had a reasonable night's sleep.  I finished packing and loading up the car, and was out the door right on schedule, at 11:00.

Productive day sewing (sashed together the blocks I got in 2011 for being Foothills' Chapter Chair) and visiting with friends.  Lots of pretty batik fabrics in the lotto blocks entered for this year's drawing, so I was happy to overhear Becky gushing over mine.  

Checking in was a logistical nightmare that took over 30 minutes (first my confirmation # brought up someone else's name, then they didn't have me checking in until tomorrow, and then for the longest time the computer wouldn't let them add tonight, etc.) but all's well that ends well, right?

My back is a tad unhappy from sitting at the machine, and after this evening's Show & Tell (some gorgeous quilts) I headed to my room for some time on the heating pad.  Tomorrow is a full day and I want to be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment