Friday, February 16, 2018

While depositing my coffee mug in the kitchen sink this morning (it was still dark) I bumped into the drying rack, sending a glass corning ware loaf pan tumbling onto the unforgiving tile floor.  It promptly shattered, noisily, into a zillion shards that went skittering everywhere the full length and breadth of the kitchen and dining area.  So much for being quiet this morning, after I got 'in trouble' yesterday morning (at 9:40!)

I started sashing the t-shirt quilt, and despite a rookie mistake on the last block (necessitating some dreaded frog-stitching) I did finish the first column of shirts before heading to the gym.  It was a reasonable workout, and I even did some cardio on the stair-stepper afterward.  

Not the most productive afternoon - even tried to take a nap!  But did get the second column sashed, and started on the third.

No comments:

Post a Comment