Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Last night I decided to check inside the console of my car, and voila - there was my camera!  Now I remember <g> that I had brought it with me to Casa Grande last Thursday to take a pic of Patti and me together... though why I put it there, instead of in my purse, tis a puzzlement!  Sadly the photo didn't happen - and the camera never made it back into the house.



I enjoyed Betsy's Magic Inch program at Busy Bees this morning:




The cheery narrow strips tied together her scrap quilt.



We were quite pleased that Sandy was finally feeling well enough
to be back with us after her latest health scare.




Joyce was also thrilled to feel well enough to get back to sewing!



Doris, Sharon, Betsy, Monica and Carol with their latest class projects:



Ada's top is made from Coca Cola fabric, and elicited discussion as to
whether her pattern is a Stack-n-Whack or One Block Wonder.



Rail Fence blocks made Carol's quilt fast and easy,
so I've added it to The List!



Nancy's landscape turned out pretty.


She used my Zinger Crazy 8 pattern for two blocks,
which she turned into this pillow:





Wanda had called this morning (we never did connect last night) and we made arrangements to have lunch downtown at Mariscos Playa Hermosa (16th St. & Roosevelt) today.  She's been there before with her son and DIL, and after hearing how good it was Marcie and I having been looking forward to an outing there. 


Marcie did want to join us, but had a dentist appointment at 11.  I came up with the brilliant ideafor her to meet us at Wanda's.  The timing could not have worked out any better since she arrived probably 60 seconds after Mom and I did.  So Wanda only had to give one tour. 



I'm glad Mom finally got to see some of Wanda's spectacular jackets. 
This one was made from a Van Gogh panel.


Love her Monument Valley sunset jacket!



Lunch was very good, and we all left quite sated.
Too bad it's not closer.




Alex texted that "my friend made the finals for men's big air snowboarding" and so we have been instructed to "root for Kyle Mack" tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment