Monday, February 19, 2018

I was surprised by the early morning rainburst.  It didn't last long, but did give me added impetus to "de-dandelion" another section of the jungle.  At that point the wind wasn't yet blowing, but the day soon turned extremely blustery.  


As the temperature fell I needed to bundle up more, so I changed into the new snuggly fleece top Mom brought me.  (She'd "accidentally" ordered it, not realizing it was very similar to one she already had.)  It fits perfectly, and kept me nice and comfy during today's wintery weather.



We decided not to do the MIM today, guessing it would probably be especially crowded due to both the holiday and the weather.  Instead, we played some Rummikub (Tom and Mom both won games, but not me) and then mid-afternoon visited Marcie and Latina.




Late afternoon I did find time to get the third column of the t-shirt quilt sashed (making progress!) while Mom relaxed with a little reading.  Then after dinner we watched the impressive Ice Dancing finals.  


Of course I basically judge on how much I enjoy the routines, since even with the commentary I can't really evaluate the difficulty of some moves or how deep the edges are.  The choice of music, and the costumes, shouldn't matter - but I have to admit they do affect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment