Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Productive morning!  


First we drove downtown and picked out our granite slab.  Seeing the large piece gives a better idea of how the counter tops will look.  Then I ran a few errands: picked up the Michael Miller black I needed (Sheri had it all cut and waiting for me after I called), stopped at the ATM for cash before tomorrow's trip (in case I "need" to buy something at the quilt show), picked up some Pokey food, and finally gassed up the car.  



After I got back we finished emptying out the kitchen,
so it's all ready for the demolition tomorrow morning.



I've ironed the fabric, cut all the strips, sashed them together, cut off the triangles, and ironed all the seams.   I took a mini-break while I enjoyed Wanda's brownies, and now that I'm all sugared up it's back to ironing that looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong strip in half.




No comments:

Post a Comment