Saturday, November 4, 2017

I woke up even earlier this morning, at 3:30! but at least today I was actually able to fall back asleep for a few more hours.  This latest sleep issue is definitely NOT a good thing, and something I need to address with my doctor!



Tami got off on time this morning with her troop for the big Girl Scout campout, and I hit the road about an hour later, waving "at" them as I passed the turnoff to Cat-tail Cove.  It was an uneventful drive home, though I did decide to stop midway for a (rare) soda to get more caffeine into me - which did a good job taming my yawns.



By the time I arrived home around noon, Cesar already had gotten virtually all the wood and tile up.  (Tom had been helping.) He thinks he'll possibly finish up today, and not need to come tomorrow after all - though the glue that was under the wood is being stubborn about coming off.



I escaped the noise/dust by walking down to Marcie & Mike's
to meet the new puppy that arrived yesterday.  I'm in love! 



While I was there Alex appeared (he'd arrived home and heard from Tom that's where I was, and also wanted to meet the new little one) so he got a tour of the house.  "Nice!"  


New little Latina is now at the vet getting micro-chipped.



I'm feeling better after a shower, and am going to (yet again) try to finish up Monday's lecture.  Then maybe tomorrow I can tackle Wednesday's class!


No comments:

Post a Comment