Monday, November 6, 2017

Took a little visit up the street to check on how Latina is doing.  She snuggled up with me, and actually played with one of her toys.  When she eventually got a little wiggly we took her outside, though she didn't actually take care of any business.  While we were out back a huge red-tailed hawk sailed low overhead, though with Marcie and me standing right there it didn't even attempt a swoop down.  Good thing!

  

When I got back home, about an hour later, I could see substantial progress!
There's our south wall of cabinets, in and ready for oven/microwave and frig!


The old funky window is out, and Bill is currently working to build up a new wall so as to be ready for the smaller window when it arrives. 




These cabinets will have doors on them, but it's 1:30 and Regis is taking his (well-deserved) lunch break. 



And I'm off to the chiropractor.  I expect to see a whole bunch more progress by the time I get back (and no doubt you'll get to see it also! <g>)

No comments:

Post a Comment