Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Regis expected to return this morning about 9:00 - so guess who pulled into the driveway at 8:00? The big tree-trimming truck from APS.  They think it will only take an hour to clear our huge overhanging branches away from the power lines.  IF they're right there won't be an issue. 


If not (ya think that could happen? lol) Regis did leave all of his machinery in the garage (and tools in the house) overnight - so MAYBE it won't be much of an issue if he can't pull his work truck into the driveway right away.



Aside from the gym today I have several crucial phone calls to make, plus a couple of things I have to do to get ready for the big quilt program and Thanksgiving potluck tomorrow.  Tom needs to pick up the stove top at Spencer's today so it'll be ready and waiting when for the granite measuring guys tomorrow.  Other than that, we just have finish "supervising" the rest of the cabinet install in time to make it over to Marcie & Mike's before 7:00 since she's making us dinner tonight.  



I was still wide awake last night when I realized it was after 11:00!  Popped some pills (really hate doing that, but I DO need my sleep) and read until mid-night.  At least I remained asleep until 6:00, so while I didn't get as much sleep as I would have liked, at least I wasn't up as early as I have been so many mornings lately.  


No comments:

Post a Comment