Wednesday, November 22, 2017

I tried to sync up my new phone today with the Bluetooth in the car.  (Alex had agreed to do it, but when it hadn't happened after one request and one reminder I wanted to avoid the Nag Mode.) Despite following the directions and making numerous tries, it's probably no surprise to anyone that it didn't work. 


Each time I enabled the Discover Mode (which apparently only lasts for 3 minutes) I still kept getting a "no device found" message.  So during my errand loop I stopped in at our neighborhood Verizon store for help, where unfortunately it was quite busy.  Every agent was already with a customer, and I didn't want to wait.  (Last time I was there the place was empty!) 



When Alex got back from lunch he went out to the garage and (naturally) got the phone to sync up, but when he called me out there to show me how to make an outgoing call (naturally) it didn't want to work.  After 4 tries I did not want to deal with the aggravation any more.  When technology doesn't work it drives me nuts, and I fully admit that I have no patience with it. 



Alex, of course, does not understand my frustration.



I was much happier when Latina (and Marcie) stopped by and we hung out in the backyard.  Marcie approved of the colors in the jellyrolls that had arrived in today's mail, and Latina had fun dragging one of the (wrapped) rolls around. 



Pokey was more interested in the cauliflower scraps that Marcie had brought for her (and Latina nibbled on her leftovers.)



No comments:

Post a Comment