Sunday, November 19, 2017

After dinner at Sweet Tomatoes (can't beat salads & soups) we made a reconnaissance trip to Bed, Bath & Beyond. Though we've been stockpiling their coupons lately, naturally we had none with us last night so no actual purchases were made.  Did see some things we agreed upon (and naturally others we didn't!)



After returning home around 8:00 I got ready for bed and read for a little while before turning out the light before 9:00.  After I made my middle-of-the-night bathroom run I popped a Lunesta, which enabled me to fall back asleep.  Though I only I slept until 4:00, and certainly another hour (or two!) would have been preferable, it could have been worse.  The best news is that I got to take my maiden soak of the season this morning, which definitely put a smile on my face!


The water wasn't quite up to triple digits, so I nudged the stone-age-era dial a smidge (doesn't take much!) Once I get it exactly in position I will re-mark/tape it.  WOE to anyone who messes with it after that!


Now it's time to get some studying done.  My goal is to finish up Monday's 2-hour class (and reading) this morning, and then this afternoon after Boot Camp do Wednesday's.



No comments:

Post a Comment