Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Busy since I got back from the gym (never even found time for my protein drink!)  Alfredo and Blanca, who hosted Tom in Guadalajara, called while I was at the gym. They're on their way to LA to visit family and will be stopping by 'sometime today' for a brief visit to see the museum and shop.  So there was a bit of tidying and sweeping to do before my shower.



The important phone calls got made.  I not only have my reservation for the quilt retreat in February, but (surprisingly) got to talk to a real person at DiscoverCard without too much delay.  Marie took off $172 in interest/fees, which was very nice.  (Though since we pay the bill IN FULL when it arrives each month, I found her explanation for the charges somewhat confusing -  but it all worked out.



Now, with a little luck, I can finish the last 20 minutes
of last Wednesday's class before our visitors arrive.




No comments:

Post a Comment