Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Tried something new last night. But though I fell asleep early, I woke up at 10:30 and unfortunately remained quite awake.  Tried a couple more things, but wasn't able to fall back asleep until sometime after 2:30.




I'd like to get Monday's class (and the reading for it) done today, and of course have to finish up the tabouli (chop the cilantro, cukes, and tomatoes) for tomorrow.  My list of phone calls includes one to Spencer's to arrange for the installation of the stove and dishwasher (ideally on Dec. 1) and I also need to arrange for someone to look at the hot tub next week.  Maybe I can get everything done before my 2:00 appointment with Luisa. 



Later in the afternoon I expect a visit from Marcie and Latina, who have been making us their destination on their daily afternoon walks.  Though we live just a handful of properties away, it's definitely exercise for her tiny little legs which can only walk so fast.  But after less than a week of the regimen she's definitely getting the hang of being walked on a leash.



Our regular pool guy was just here, and I talked with him about the gate.  While he wasn't the one who left it open last cycle (a temp replacement was) I figured it didn't hurt to let him know what had happened.   Surprisingly he says he's never actually seen Pokey, but since we're rather early on his schedule I assume she's still been in bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment