Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Yesterday was my usual "boring" appointment with the oncologist: all my labwork came out perfect (just like my recent mammogram.)  I still need to have a routine bone density scan done (to make sure the Letrozole isn't leaching the calcium out of my bones) and a chest x-ray, but will study hard <g> for those tests in hopes of avoiding any nasty surprises.


The afternoon/evening was spent working on the wedding quilt, and I made substantial progress; I was on a roll and hated to stop for dinner!



This morning is the Foothills board meeting over at Laura's, but this afternoon I expect to be back working on the quilt.  Can't say enough times how happy I am that I ditched the one that wasn't working and started over!!!



Our weather has turned sensible again - in fact Pokey slept outside last night!  Guess I can put away all of my sweaters, at least for the time being until another storm rolls in.  In the meantime it's clear sailing.




No comments:

Post a Comment