Wednesday, January 21, 2015

It was a productive hour of errands.  First stop was at the nail place, where I discovered Lori doesn't work there any more (which may be why she hasn't been returning my calls...), then to the post office (where I had my usual technological issues with the automatic package mailer), next to Home Depot (right across the street) for some stakes, then a stop at the bank to deposit a check "the old fashioned way" (so there, iPad!), and lastly to the grocery store for soup and a few other items.  If I said I was worn out and ready to kick back would you believe me?



Waiting at home was the supply list for the January 28 quilt class, 
but I've got plenty of time to get my fabrics and cut them.  



I think first it's time for some soup, and then maybe a soak in the hot tub.


No comments:

Post a Comment