Monday, January 19, 2015

I've been wandering around on Pinterest looking at quilts, and came across some from a site called Scrap Vomit.  Which intrigued me, of course.  Here's the link to check out some of the lovelies created from all those scraps that just keep accumulating:



Picked up Tom a little bit ago and all seems to be (reasonably) well.  They didn't find much out of the ordinary, though he does need to follow up with his regular doctor after the report gets sent.  In the meantime he'll still be able to head to Quartzsite for the big doings this week.



Cheri's dropping by in a bit (with some goodies for Pokey) 
on her way to Lake Roosevelt for Quilt Camp this week. 


I relinquished my spot for this year (Ann is taking it) thinking I'd be busy instead having fun with Mom here.   Though as crappy as I feel it's a good thing I didn't sign up since I don't think I'm up to it, plus I'd hate to keep everyone awake all night with my coughing (which is wearing me out!)


And Cheri will get to see the wedding quilt.  I sent Mom a pic of it with the borders on, and she declared it "stunning".  Always good to hear!


No comments:

Post a Comment