Monday, January 12, 2015

Because my health insurance deductible starts over again every January 1st, I found something to spend my $400 insurance windfall on: bone density scan $285 and chest x-Ray $100. Easy come, easy go...

Today I ripped out a very long sashing seam (frog 'stitching' takes so long!) so I could fix a mistake on the fourth pieced segment.  (Maybe no one else would have noticed the mistake in the pattern, but once I noticed it just seemed to keep screaming at me.) Once it was fixed and (re)sashed back together, I was able to move forward once again.  By the time I quit for the day all five rows were done and sashed together.  Tomorrow I will work on the borders.

Did start Pax's name bib this evening, and with only three letters I should be able to finish it before I meet him, tentatively scheduled for Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment