Saturday, January 3, 2015

I enjoyed Unbroken - it's quite an inspiring story, and I thought the adaptation from the book was well done.  And I guess the third time was the charm...my closed caption device at the movie theater (finally!) worked for me today.



  Afterward, I dropped off Lisa's Goucher frame at Michael's for glass replacement, and then stopped in at Target.  I only had 3 items (finally remembered to put replacement brushes for the electric toothbrush on the list) but not only wasn't the "10 items or less" lane open, they only had 3 lanes open (on a Saturday afternoon?!) so the lines were pretty lengthy.  Oh well.



At home I had a message from Laura (incoming Foothills Chair) so I spoke with her and (hopefully!) got her all squared away before the upcoming board meeting on Wednesday.  Also returned a call to Jan, who is having folks over on Sunday to watch the newest episode of Downton Abbey.  I won't be going because (despite all the wonderful things I have heard about it) I have yet to start watching the series.


Checked my e-mail and discovered that another book on Hold had arrived, so I zipped up to the library (good thing it's only a couple of miles away) to return the 2 I'd finished and pick up that one.  Back home again I was just thinking about taking a soak in the hot tub when the phone rang; it was Michael's, and the picture was finished and ready to be picked up.  So I did that.  (That's even closer than the library.)


Now I'm going to go soak!

No comments:

Post a Comment