Monday, January 19, 2015

As of yesterday both side borders were on the wedding quilt, and one of the narrower end borders.  Before I attach the final (!) border I need to fix some seams that have come loose on that end, but I ran out of steam and decided to quit for the day.  Still...



Tom's symptoms were no better yesterday so he called the doctor.  Of course it being Sunday he only got through to the service, but the on-call doctor called him back within 5 minutes... the upshot being he wanted Tom to get checked out at the ER.  Long story short: they admitted him, kept him overnight for observation, and will be doing a colonoscopy this morning.



I'm still coughing, still feeling less than wonderful... and still waiting for the antibiotics to kick in and effect a miracle cure.  Woke up at 2:00 this 'morning' and read for a while hoping I'd get sleepy, but that never happened. So it looks like I'm up for the day.  I am a morning person.... but not sure this counts?








No comments:

Post a Comment