Thursday, January 15, 2015

Surpringly I never did crash today, despite being sick and getting only about half my needed sleep last night.  Instead I just puttered around the house and actually got a lot accomplished: laundry and other stuff put away, all toilets cleaned, and a couple of bathroom cabinets mucked out, porch and driveway swept of leaves (the resulting pile could fill an entire trash can), my quilting table cleared off, correspondence taken care of, etc.  I didn't plan to do much, but surprisingly found myself doing this and that in spurts between reading (started The Goldfinch) and playing on the computer. 


Dinner smells good, and after we eat maybe I'll relax and watch a movie.  The annual Barrett-Jackson car auction (currently underway in Scottsdale) is on TV.  Hard to believe that a stock '66 Mustang (exactly like ones friends drove during high school) just sold for almost $100,000.



  



No comments:

Post a Comment