Thursday, January 8, 2015

I had a delightful time at lunch today (Jason's Deli) near Arrowhead Mall.  Although the food was yummy (it was my first time there, but definitely not my last!) the best part was getting to visit with friends.  As you can see Sylvia and I shared many laughs.


I also got to meet her finance Steve.
And not that it matters, but I definitely approve!


Deb is excited to be having her baby tomorrow.  
She says she's more than ready!


I'm invited over next week (tentatively Tuesday) to meet the baby.  Deb and Jeremy are among the very few these days who choose not to know the sex of their baby ahead of time.  


Did I mention that the end of this month they're moving to York, PA?  Can you imagine driving cross-country with a 2-week-old and a 5-year-old... plus 2 dogs and 4 cats?!  All I can say is I'm glad I won't be in that car!



During lunch I did not take a call from an unidentified number.  Once I got home I listened to my messages, and it turned out to be from the repair place; my car was ready to be picked up.  Sure looks as good as new, which means various others scrapes I'd picked up along the way are also gone.


Now I'm waiting for Alex to come over with his snowboarding pants that need some sort of repair.  He and his friends are taking off after work tomorrow night, heading to California to snowboard at Mammoth on their way to drop off Lisa's car.  That's another car trip I'm glad not to be taking!



Now maybe I'll go work a little on the quilt.



No comments:

Post a Comment