Thursday, January 29, 2015

After our pedicures Carol and I lunched at Wildflower Bread Company where we split a turkey Waldorf salad.... and a slice of their to-die-for chocolate cake.  


As if that didn't make it a perfect enough day, we made a trip to 35th Ave.  I only needed some tone-on-tone, but somehow <g> found some other fabrics (most from the clearance shelves) that wanted to come home with me.  


Also played with an adorable white fluffy puppy
that was there 'helping' her Mom shop.


When Carol was getting out of my car back at her house she stepped off the driveway into a depression and almost went down; luckily she was able to grab onto the car and save herself.  Which reminds me: she told me that the other day in her house she stepped back, forgetting there was something on the floor behind her, and lost her balance.  What broke her fall and saved her? A stack of fabric! 


Just proves my point:



I finished the second placemat this evening, and now there's just the binding left to do.  Maybe tomorrow I'll get that done after I get back from the doctor (unless I end up going to the Rusty Barn show.)


I didn't see Alex when he got home around dinner time.  (Carlo grilled elk burgers tonight.)  But instead of going to sleep as I would have expected he showered and then headed off to bar tend tonight.  Plus he'll be back at the golf tournament tomorrow at the crack of dawn.  I have NO idea how he's staying awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment