Friday, January 30, 2015

In the Good News, Bad News Dept:


The bad news is that starting the day off with a Pap smear is never fun (though the day can only get better, right?)  The good news (which was a wonderful surprise!) is that this apparently is my last one; after 65 it's not done.



My next order of business was to call Verizon since I'm still experiencing the problem that was (supposedly) fixed yesterday.  I wouldn't mind making calls like this quite so much if it just didn't take so long to make my way through the maze of phone prompts just to actually talk to a person!


Unfortunately the bottom line is that as the account holder I am REQUIRED to receive alerts on data usage on all the phone numbers.  


I do, at least, have an address where I can mail a letter voicing my displeasure with this arrangement,  "suggesting" they change their requirements.


.
At least this is something I can handle,
having done my share of letter-writing!  


It's raining, as predicted.  


Certainly not good weather for the golf tournament, but great for other things


like getting sewing done.  Which is what I am about to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment