Monday, March 11, 2013

This morning I got my cortisone shot in hopes of alleviating the pain being caused by my rotator cuff. It could take a day or two to work - but at least I know that I'm not one of the very few whose pain gets worse after the shot. I also got more exercises to do (in addition to the ones I'm already doing with the stretchy exercise band.) My instructions from the doctor were to go home and take it easy; his suggestion for a glass of wine didn't trip my trigger, but then he mentioned ice cream which (of course!) did sound good.

Later I went over to Willie's house to return a bowl to Estera and brought along a jar of bubbles. Willie and I had fun with those while Julianna finished her bottle of (pumped) milk. After she finished I offered to burp her, but her digestive system is still 'iffy' and she's prone to serious vomiting. Sure enough, even with her experienced mom burping her, Julianna managed to projectile vomit all over the ottoman, carpet, and both couches.

Now I'm back home vegging out on the couch this afternoon,
 following doctor's orders! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment